Okay. ..so last night as I grabbed my purse to go to bed it finally hit me why Sophia always carried her purse around with her. ...either Dorothy, Phil, or Gloria must have been thieves as children.
For the last few weeks I've been carrying my purse everywhere with me. ..hmm.. I'm understanding sophia petrillo so much right now. Am I destined to lug my purse everywhere with me. ...even in my 80s???
Just a random thought. .
a blog for me to rant about my everyday life...some days boring and some days....makes you wonder why I haven't yet slit my wrists open with a butter knife...seriously though...they say "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger"... my response to that is..." WHY CAN'T I LEAP TALL BUILDINGS IN A SINGLE BOUND THEN".... right!?
Saturday, March 28, 2015
Random thought-I'm not even Golden Yet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment