Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Why now and What's the meaning of the title?

Okay...so I am going to try again to blog, and stick with it for longer this time...I like this set up, and it's very easy...so here's to hopin!

 First off...I am Jennifer, I have 4 awesome kids, 1 husband, 2 dogs, and many personalities in my head to deal with...I have a huge   ......    addiction, and my 2nd born HATES the dot dot dot addiction, GET OVER IT...I hate your breathing addiction.

 Okay...so that right there opens up who I am...do I really WANT her dead...NO...I am sarcastic, and sometimes say things others find inappropriate...but I'm harmless, and l can safely say 100% if I haven't killed a kid yet...it's NOT gonna happen...they are now 24, 20, 18, and 15......the hard part is over..but my job WILL never be done...ask the girls...I AM that Mother....meddle you say? No...if it concerns MY baby..it concerns me...it's ALL my business!

 I've been married 22 years...to this guy I met at CHURCH, slept with AND got pregnant on the first date...and here we are...25 years later. I tell ya, I got stories!

Here's the cliff notes to my children and who some of my stories will be about:

FIRST BORN - (24) A perfect baby, wonderful child....then something went horribly wrong  and she became socially awkward and really had NO interest in people whatsoever...almost a HATE for mankind (hmmm, did I have something to do with that, lol)  graduated HS, joined the Army, deployed to Iraq for 1 year, married, divorced, and back in the dating scene. Still has a low tolerance for people, but she is a GREAT animal person :o)

SECOND BORN - (20) hell on wheels...the one who "rocks the boat", the one who would make any parent proud and spitting angry at the same time. As of recent times, is doing the "gay" thing (I have still not come to COMPLETE terms with this (Pentecostal and all, ya know)), She is brilliant and beautiful...and has cost me the most of my sleepless nights! God Love her! As an adult she has blossomed into a strong and well spoken young lady. She was my Bonnie!

THIRD BORN - (18) oh the PUNK ASS KID....sorry no other way to describe this child...oh he was a rotten rotten tween and teen....prior to that stage...a wonderful sweet little guy who just made my heart melt when I saw him smile...unfortunately that little guy...stayed LITTLE...which created a chip on his shoulder, little man syndrome...and all those colorful wonderful side effects from those two GREAT attributes....UGH..(he is his father's son) . We actually got him to graduation...a HUGE sigh of relief...that was the toughest 12 years of my life...this punk ass kid, has been turning into this young man..who has respect for others and himself...it's a beautiful thing. he IS a nice young man. (he was my Clyde)

FOURTH BORN - (15)  What else is there to say...he's  the baby...he can do no wrong....he's perfect, he's precious, and now....the TRUTH...
 Okay, so I got tired after the 1st 3...I kinda dropped the ball on this one, lol....but he's a good kid, who has finally become the ONLY CHILD..and I am looking forward to seeing him become the young man I know he is! Not having to fight for attention, or banter with siblings...he has us alllllll to himself...he has WON!!!!!!!!!!!! :o)

So just with the husband..the kids....and the dogs, there's plenty to write about....but there's a lot in my head I need to get out, from random thoughts, to parenting 101 from yours truly...and a gazillion dot dot dots before it's all over with I'm sure!
 My life....it's what I know...it's what I have been mastering for the past 42 years...I'm just now finally getting the hang of it...and I LOVE it!

 I don't always come off sweet and caring...more like sarcastic and borderline bitchy is more or less who I present myself as...but underneath the jokes, the sarcasm, and the eyerolls...I have 4 beautiful amazing children who I would do anything for, a husband who even though we don't have the "country love song" kind of relationship (we're better represented by Dan and Roseanne with a little Peg and Al mixed in!) is the REASON I have survived all these kids...lol...he keeps me grounded and in check...sometimes to the degree of CONTROLLING AND A-HOLE status, but that's just part of his "charm" (eyeroll)....back away from the chauvinist ladies...this one is ALL mine!

  Laughter....that is what I hope to bring to the table... When not talking about my crazy dysfunctional but amazing family... I'll just talk about those things that annoy me....okay that alone could take up every space the internet has...but ...point is...there is SO MUCH to say...and I have the mouth and the fingers and the DOTS to get it done!
 Walk up to the window of MY LIFE...unfiltered .... and unedited! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment