Saturday, January 31, 2015

Drivers suck

 On a lighter note....

 Time to discuss some of those things that annoy me.

Before I proceed however, let me give a disclaimer.

 You may notice one thing about me...besides the dots....you may think to yourself, "oh my, she's so judgmental"...
 I am. I own it. I can't say I'm proud of it, but it IS who I am. What comes with that though, IS  I will also point out every one of my own problems, I am VERY aware of my flaws, my annoying habits, and have nit picked myself to pieces LONG before you have even noticed them....TRUST!  I own who I am....and I just believe whole heartily if people were more like me...and did things my way...the world would just be better! period.

 Before you Start rolling your eyes, STOP IT! Think realistically now.... You know good and well, if everyone on the road drove EXACTLY like you...and graduated from driving school YOU conducted...road rage would cease to exist...right!? RIGHT!  It's the dumb people on the road that make driving a less than desirable experience....just sayin! WE are the best drivers on the road, and everyone else should take lessons....correct? I think YES!

 Okay since we are on the "driving" topic....
 Why is it people pull out in front of me when there is NO ONE behind me...and I mean no one, it's like a field of sunshine and rainbows in my rear view mirror..but these idiots for some reason decide they NEED to get in front of me,  just barely missing my front end kissing their ass end as they do it....then they REFUSE to drive at a speed in which I can finally release the brake? WHY?
 Do they really think waiting that 14 seconds it would take for me to safely pass them, and give the road behind me to them free and clear will alter something other than them skipping the morgue if I so happen to NOT get slowed down enough to allow their successful asinine maneuver. On a side note....make NO mistake I daily have to make a quick decision if today will be the day I finally do what I dream of doing every time these idiots  do this.....JUST LET IT HAPPEN....slam right on into the rear back door of their precious vehicle.....oh how I swear one day...it will happen. I just don't get it, Why is this the driving practices of so many? I get the turn out if there is a gazillion cars behind me...I don't get the free road behind me...and the senseless granny speed once they have the road ahead of me,,,dumb~!

What about those freeway dummies who take my "safety cushion" and mistake it for a red carpet laid out for them to slither in where there is clearly not enough room...but figures once he starts the uninvited invasion of my lane I will follow his lead and proceed to my brakes and allow him full entry. Another circumstance where one day...one day...I'm just going to neglect the brake and see what happens....because HIS car is newer than mine...and will ruin his day much more than mine.

 Then there are the people on the streets that have 3 or more lanes...zigging in and out of cars and lanes with no regard or thought to anyone who may not have the quickest reflexes in the world. Again...tempting fate with a horrendous accident that could have so easily been avoided had he just stayed in the lane he started in...because we ALL see you at the red light we meet up together at. (those who drove in a normal manner)..and LAUGH OUR BUTTS OFF at you...yup...you're an idiot.


No comments:

Post a Comment